- H.M. the King of Spain
- President of the Government of Spain
- President of the Xunta de Galicia
- Secretary-General of the United Nations
- High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice-President of the European Commission
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and pro tempore presidency of CELAC
- Ibero-American Secretary General
- President of the EULAC Foundation
- Mayor of Santiago de Compostela
- Chancellor of the University of Santiago de Compostela, President of the Organizing Committee: Antonio López Díaz.
- Conselleiro of Education, Culture, Professional Training and Universities, Vice-President of the Organizing Committee: Román Rodríguez González.
- Executive Secretary of the UE-CELAC University Council, Vice-President of the Organizing Committee: Félix García Lausín.
- Chancellor of the University of A Coruña: Julio Abalde Alonso.
- Chancellor of the University of Vigo: Manuel Joaquín Reigosa Roger.
- Chancellor of the University of El Salvador: Roger Arias.
- Secretary General of the Central American Higher University Council: Carlos Alvarado.
- President of the Union of Latin American and Caribbean Universities: Dolly Montoya.
- President of the Montevideo Group Association of Universities: Sandra Coulart Almeida.
- President of the Executive Committee of the Latin American and Caribbean Space for Higher Education (ENLACES): Oscar Domínguez.
- Presidency of the European Universities Association (EUA).
- Director of the EULAC Foundation: Adrián Bonilla.
- Secretary General of Universities Caribbean (UNICA): Myriam Moïse.
- President of Crue Universidades Españolas: Juan Romo Urroz
- President of the Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Portuguesas (CRUP): António de Sousa Pereira.
The University of Santiago de Compostela (USC), as the local academic host, is the institution responsible for the effective organization of the II UE-CELAC Academic and Knowledge Summit, according to the guidelines established by the Organizing Committee. The USC will have the special collaboration of the other organizations promoting the Summit, which are constituted as a consultative body of the executive organization.