- The USC informs you that this website uses its own and third-party cookies that help optimize your visit. If you continue to browse this website, we consider that you accept their use.
- A cookie (or computer cookie) is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the previous activity of the user, for example the place from which he accesses, the connection time, the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made, data regarding the user’s behaviour on the Internet or control of them (when the user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to be entering them for each page of the server).
Types of cookies
- Depending on the entity that manages the domain from wich the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two typesof cookies can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
- There is also a second classification according to the period they remain stored in the user’s browser:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, none of this cookies is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit it. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, to access restricted access parts, use security elements, to store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from wich where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces included in our website, such as for instance, limiting the number of times you see an advertisement.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. They allow us to learn about the browsing habits on the Internet and show advertising related to the browsing profile.
Cookies used on this website
The cookies used on this website are then identified
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Store data about the cookie banner.||11 months||required|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Store data about the cookie banner.||11 months||required|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Store data about the cookie banner.||11 months||required|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Store data about the cookie banner.||11 months||required|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Store data about the cookie banner.||11 months||required|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Store data about the cookie banner.||11 months||required|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||manage the language||11 months||required|
Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information about the cookies placed by third parties through this Website. Therefore, in the event that you encounter this type of cookies on this Website and they are not described here, please let us know. You can also contact the third party directly to ask for information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it guarantees the privacy of the user.
By accepting our cookies we collect information that is stored on your computer for the purpose described in the table for each cookie. Whether a cookie is installed on the user’s computer depends on its acceptance, which can be modified free of charge at any time.
If you reject the installation of cookies or delete those installed in previous accesses, you must bear in mind that you will not be able to benefit from a series of utilities that are necessary to navigate in some areas of our website.
The refusal to install cookies or their deletion by the user, may imply an incorrect functioning of the website.
Modify the configuration of cookies.
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their computer, they can also delete their browsing data from the browser they use. Please consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Microsoft Edge click here
- For more information about Firefox click here
- For more information about Chrome click here
- For more information about Safari click here
- For more information about Safari IOS click here
- For more information about Android click here
- For more information about BlackBerry click here
You can revoke consent or change cookie settings in the footer widget.